top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Business problems

+1 vote
I am very much in problem.
As I mentioned in the title please give me the solution.
My DOB is 26/01/1979.6.00am
My name starts from the letter J.
I am searching a shop from a year for garments, but unable to succeed.
My old shop is to be vacant early,
N please say me is garments suitable for me or should I do any other business.

Regards.
posted Oct 31, 2017 by Jeetu

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
This business is not at all matching to you.
Try to change your profession other than business. It will work out.
At present you go not run the business sucessfully.
Shop & your house the energy level is poor.
Try to correct your house first. Then you can expect some change in your life.
You and your family are not happy. The health point of view every one have some issues.
answer Oct 31, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
My name is kaushalkumar patel living in nasiad city ,gujarat. i m earning average but something goes wrong thats why i can't save money and getting botheration day by day so please sir give me proper sollution.
0 votes
I  and also have a restaurant business, Money earned from salary is used in the business, business is also not doing well. Have faced tremendously huge loss. Also not getting opportunity to switch job for higher salary. Not sure is coz of vastu or destiny.
0 votes
I likes to start a business and help to the people's... Means like supplying healthy organic items, water related ... Or something which should be really help people ... Pure natural kind of things...

I am now in a job ... Getting lots of problems... As i have commitment of loan repayment i don't want to be jobless...

I have a kid (girl) 3yr 6 mon..
+1 vote
Going to shift to a new rented house which is near by a Balaiji temple in Navi Mumbai Vashi. Currently I am jobless and looking for a job badly. Right now I am in deep financial crises. Plz tell me is this place favorable for my career and good for my condition.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.