top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

business problem in life

+1 vote
My dob is 21.11.1983. Time 18.15 pm delhi
What business should i do also give some vastu tips for health related problems
posted Oct 31, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
I can tell you vaasthu related issues only.
Reg your business you should consult astrologer.
Your house is not in good energy level.
It has been noticed that negative energy is more.
Because of this your health and you & family members are affected frequently.
Your profession/ business also not upto your satisfactioncurther detail study on chargeable basis.
Try to correct your house.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant
98402 49266
answer Oct 31, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Am managing a restaurant we are doing good business but my problems are always short of staff and some section people are not staying for long term, always staff problems either in kitchen or waiters. If I think of taking a week vacation then some kind of problem starts, it's not a peaceful . And another problem is unexpected expenses keep on coming. Please help me to solve this problems

+1 vote
Hi myself Pronojit Sen. DOB 10/02/1991 time 03:15 am location Kolkata. I'm  freelancer graphics designer and photographer. Suddenly my business are fall down . So please help to out from this.
0 votes
I likes to start a business and help to the people's... Means like supplying healthy organic items, water related ... Or something which should be really help people ... Pure natural kind of things...

I am now in a job ... Getting lots of problems... As i have commitment of loan repayment i don't want to be jobless...

I have a kid (girl) 3yr 6 mon..
+1 vote
I've been struggling with finances and my profession for quiet some time. My dob is 02/05/1980 . Born on a Friday 6.55pm.
 Which type of business is suitable for me? Also what earthly matters are favourable for me? I am married and have two children.

Im currently in the car and bike restoration business and am quiet popular by my work. But am always struggling with labourers and always have debts piling up.
0 votes
I am facing some financial problem. Many of my payments being delayed.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.