top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

How much vastu compatible

+1 vote
Hi,

I have short listed a flat which have following things. Please let me know how much compatible with vastu.
Balcony : West facing
Entrance : South
Bedroom 1: west
Bedroom 2: west
Common toilet: East
Attach toilrt: North
Kitchen: West

Please let me know whether we can go ahead to finalize this flat.

Thanks
Manikankana
posted Oct 23, 2017 by Manikankana Debnath

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
I will not say this is good flat as per vaasthu. Because the overall energy level is low.
Suppose if you really want to purchase, we can improve the energy level upto 100 %. Without any modification.
Decision is yours.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant.
answer Oct 24, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
So what I need to do for remedies?
0 votes

Detail study to be made and go for remedy. If you send a plan I will study the entire house. But it is on chargeable basis.

Accordingly advise given for suggestion.

further details pl contact;

s. rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 26, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

We are planning to buy a flat in Bangalore, and want to know what would be the cost of hiring the services of Vastu expert to get the Vastu confirmation of the flat?

+1 vote

Entrance is Northeast. Is it advisable to buy this flat.

0 votes
My dob 07/12/1973 worked as software engineer,after  in resision time lost my job,after two businesses kept and losed so closed,now in cunstruction side,howb is my life,did i construct or purchase new house when?my self very angry,wt about my wife?which facing house best for me.?please advice
+2 votes

Do i stand inside the house and face my entrance or stand outside an d face the entrance to know which direction my entrance is facing?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.