top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

vastu tips for east facing food shop

0 votes

dear sir

we are starting fast food business. shop facing east facing kindly give vast tips like where to cook? where to place god and which direction it should face? where to sit? where should keep cash box? and what should not do?

kindly give some idea

posted Oct 16, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
East side shop face is good.
God .. North east side wall
Owner should on the south west of your shop and to face East.
Your cash box on South west if you are face it should be on right side
If you are face north side the cash box on your left side.
The racks , stockage items on the south side or north west.
Cooking ele items like pantry on the south east.
Finished good products on the north west
answer Oct 16, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Sir,please give me tips for north facing shop.How to set god pictures and best facing side for worship?How to sit in the shop.
0 votes
Sir I have taken a south facing shop on rent. Plz guide me with directions for sitting, cash drawer, stock keeping to run my business successfully. I am doing business of Packaged Drinking water & Beverages.
Your guidance will help & improve my life & business.

Thank you & waiting
0 votes

MY SHOP IS BASEMENT 400sqft  21x 19 North facing  Please advice  Entrance,Cash Counter , Hevy Item,  Best Place

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.