top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Mesha rashi , is North WEST facing flat is good ,

0 votes

i am Mesha rashi , is North WEST facing flat is good , DOB 19-3-83?

posted Oct 12 by Onn Guru

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
If the plannet is favourable i.e. your time, everything goes favourable for you.
If the door arrangement is made positively in positive zone no problem.
The auspicious door position is facing EAST.

S.RAJAHGOPA
VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT
answer Oct 12 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

As you have asked the query that for Mesha Rashi does north west facing flat is good??

As in the north west you need the check in which pada the door is constructed there are 8 padas in the north starting from 309 degree to 40 degrees.

And the Names for the 8 pada is given below

25 Vayu (Roga), 26 Naga, 27 Mukhya, 28 Bhalata, 29 Soma (Kubera), 30 Sarpa, 31 Aditi and 32 Diti

So out of this 27, 28 and 29 Dwar Padas are advisable the rest will create problems as per the relations, if you have already bought the flat then you can do the remedies accordingly

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 17 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
0 votes
The flat entrance is west and the master bedroom is slightly north west .
The bed has been attached to the wall of bathroom in the master bedroom.
The head on the bed is slightly north west

Please advise
0 votes
Sir can we build a toilet at north west side of south facing house pls let me know
+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

+1 vote

I have well built up car service station after 4 monts of opening i had to face an accident at work shop one employee was expired in worksop while washing the car
My opening is nortwest an also now days my business near to windup please help me.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.