top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Got Vastu solution by Vastudekho team and Vastu raja

+1 vote

I am managing a restaurant last 1.5 Year’s and always there is a problem , staff doesn’t stay for long time and unexpected expenses etc.

So I contacted Vastu dekho site and I explained my questions and Vastu raja replied me and mentioned me about my ground energy level is only 20% so am facing problems, he asked me if need to get more info contact him and I did.

I send my restaurant plan and he studied and send me remedy and solutions and I followed that, I feel comfortable and my stress level came down too.

I strongly support them

Thank you for your advice.

posted Oct 11 by Vince George

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Thank you for valuable feedback and I wish you success in all your future endeavour.

Regards.

S.Rajahgopaal

Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

98402 49266

mail: vasturajah@yahoo.com

website.www.vasthurajah.com

answer Oct 11 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I m into tea business agent. When will good times come for my business growth n get married. Any vastu tips that can bring about changes if required pls suggest as I want to expand my business in near future. Also my time of birth is 8:52pm
+1 vote

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.