top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

My name is aayushi.dob 4/4/1994.please tell me the best direction for setting a dental clinic

+1 vote
I am Dr Aayushi Gaur..i am sitting in a charitable clinic which is situated in gurudwara,gurgaon.i want to get this clinic grow.please tell me the ways and direction which increases its fame and increases the patients
posted Oct 10 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

The clinic main entrance should face East or North

Your sitting portion on the south west corner facing North or East

Medicines racks on  East side you should keep

Computer or electrical items should keep on the south, south east or north west.

Drinking water you should keep on the North east corner

patient's bed on the south side head facing towards south.

clinic wall paint should give pleasant look like pure white, or light blue, pink etc.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 10 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Sir

My Name is Manoj Kumar Singh

DOB: 25-09-1981

I am planning to purchase a plot in Kondli at Mayur Vihar PH -3, Delhi-110096, but I am not sure about direction, which one is good for me.  I have seen a south facing plot and other have seen east facing. please tell me which direction of the plot to buy. 

Please also tell direction of bath room, kitchen, Bed room and stair case and color is good for me

Thanks with Regards

Manoj Kumar Singh

mksingh.rp@gmail.com

0 votes
My dob is 12/04/1975 working as accounts Manager which is the best place for me to Seat
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.