top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Kitchen in north east corner

+1 vote

We r buying a 2.5 bhk on 9th floor. The entrance is northeast facing so we selected this flat but the kitchen is also in the north east area. Also all four corners have cuts as the layout is not perfect rectangle. Pls advise if we should buy this. I am uploading the layout in the comment section.

posted Oct 9 by Pritam Pritiraj Mohanty

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Pritam:

The energy disturbance has noticed in your house. Some major vaasthu defects noticed. over all energy level is very poor.

Don't worry it can be corrected by installing the suitable energy materials thereby the energy levels will be very high.  I have come across these type of defects and rectified.

Further detail study will be on chargeable basis.: this will help you what is the defects and how to overcome this i will tell you.

S.Rajahgopal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Oct 10 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Dear Sir,
Our flat is having a toilet in the north east corner and another toilet in the east side. The kitchen is in the west side. I understand this is not compliant as per Vastu. What is the remedy to negate this dosha
+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

0 votes

In my residential apartment complex, common stairs are at the North-east corner, thereby it's cutting north-east corner. It also becomes a heavier. What is the remedy as per the Vastu?

0 votes

in my new house kitchen is in north and L shaped platform is from east to north direction ,

can we face north or east while cooking ?also we dont have proper NE and NW corner Please refer the attached floor plan.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.