top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Sir I want to open a travel agency office in 300 sq ft so suggest me some tips please.

+1 vote
facing side , accounts lockers etc
posted Oct 8 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Unless I see the shop plan i will not be able to tell you. In general i can give some points.
- shop main entrance towards north or east will be good
-the owner sitting portion on the south west corner and he should face east or nort.
-computer and other electrical should be on the south east, south or west side.
-the cash box on the south west corner.
If you face north direction the cash box should be your left side.
If face east side the cas box is on the right side.
-water cane on the north east side
-file rack on the west or south.
This is a general arrangement.  Apart from this the energy level' to be checked.

S.rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant
answer Oct 8 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
There is 1 slight cut in my office pls adv what to do , some 1 suggest me to put copper wire is it correct
–1 vote
Mere office besment me he, Kafi salo se business me koi tarakki nahi ho rahi, mera rubber stamp, printing ka business he pls suggest me..
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.