top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Any suggestions to correct vastu for apartment facing south.

0 votes
My home is south facing, heard that putting picture of panchmukhi Hanuman ji on main door help to correct vastu, please suggest. Main door of my flat is south facing
posted Oct 7 by Deepak

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

If the  main door is well placed in positive zone then it is not a problem. And how the other room placement should also to be considered. In general most of the people will put some god image on the door that is there believe. Nothing wrong in that.

I will tell how your house is: you may surprised that without visit your place how it is possible?. From my place I can able to detect anywhere in the world by remote sense vaasthu through cosmic energy.

- your main door is negative 

- The ground energy is slightly negative

- Health corner is week in your house

- vaasthu energy level is medium

If you correct the defect then your house energy level is very good and you will get all benefits.

Defects can be corrected without any modification of structure.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 8 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
I m confused with ur answer, in first line Ur saying door is well placed in positive zone and later you are telling your main door is negative, please help to explain
answer Oct 8 by Deepak
0 votes

what I mean to say is, if the door in any direction is properly placed s per vaasthu in positive zone,it will not be a problem.

your main door entrance is on the south and it shows negative force. i.e. positive energy is not coming to inside.

answer Oct 8 by S.rajahgopaal
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.