top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

How can I correct/minimize affects of a West positioned very large swimming pool?

0 votes

Swimmining pool in inside the plot. 

I have attached the drawing, it is more on south or south west side. 

posted Oct 5 by Lax

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear LAX:

Please note that with reference to your plan the swimming pool is on the East side. Not on the west side.

Some of the vaasthu defect i.e. energy imbalance noticed. Because of this you may have the following problems.

Ground energy is negative

Vaasthu energy level is low

The health and wealth corner is poor

The business / profession is not taking place properly.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

mail: vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Oct 6 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I have swimming pool in west side of the plot. It is a rectangular pool. And in higher position than the house (Plot has slop from west to east direction).

It is fully fenced with metal and has metal roof.two side has brick wall .
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.