top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

GEOPATHIC STRESS AND VAASTHU ; BY `VAASTHU RAJAH'

0 votes

Geopathic stress and Vastu : `VAASTHU RAJAH'

What is Geopathic Stress

The word Geopathic is derived from the Greek words â Geo meaning Earth and a Pathic meaning disease or suffering. So it means suffering of earth. Geopathic Stress also known as negative energies or harmful earth vibrations can cause discomfort and health problems to one who live above them. These zones are purely natural and we are not in danger if we live in this zone for short period. But the problem may arise when we live continuously in this zone. In other words, when our home, office, work place etc. are having such zones, we may face problem. Geopathic lines are produced due to irregularity in energy lines inside the Earth. These lines can be present in your house, office, work place or anywhere. These lines may drain your energy thus making you seek.

According to WHO, around 30-40% of the World houses are sick. So, Geopathic stress can harm you in serious way.

Geopathic stress occurs when the Earth EMF (Electromagnetic Forces) becomes distorted. Geopathic stress has been found to be the most common reason in many severe health problems and mental disorders. The major risk lies in increase chances of cancer. Though cancer is not the direct result of Geopathic stress but it weakens the immune system to fight with cancer. Geopathic stress lines have also caused cardiovascular problems. Though many details can be given here about Geopathic Stress but it is enough for us to understand what it is and how it can affect us. Vastu is all about arrangement and placement of areas in the premises. This is a myth that following Vastu by designing the place is sufficient. Vastu is the study of complete unit including land. If land is negative and Vastu of building is correct then still one may face problems. So when we talk about Vastu, it should be seen along with the land. The energy associated with land affects a lot. Geopathic stress is one of them. This is a negative energy which, if present in any land, creates lots of problems. So, it is always better to check the plot before purchasing it or before starting any construction. However, if it is already constructed, one may still find solutions. Geopathic stress can be diagnosed with advanced gadgets by an Expert. You may also contact us for this.

Symptoms of Geopathic Stress

If you are curious to know whether your house has Geopathic stress, you may find it by certain symptoms that may persist in your house;-

1. Long time to fall asleep.
  2. Wake up during night especially between 2-3 am.
  3. Feeling tired in morning, not well rested.
  4. Childrenâ’s restless sleep.
  5. Childrenâ’s nightmare.
  6. Baby crying for no reason.
  7. Suicidal tendency.
  8. Chronic health issues to family members.
  9. Any plant, trees having abnormal growing pattern.
  10. Abnormal blood pressure, joint pains etc.
  11. Mental disorders, depression etc.
The geopathic stress points can be identified by the expert.  We can't see the GS by our eyes, but you can feel it.  The geopathic stress may be in the form of crossing lines, or stress points or stress zones.

Once the points identified then we can go for remedial measure how to remove the GS and how to protect your house free from `Geopathic stress'.

posted Sep 18 by S.rajahgopaal

Promote This Article
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Articles
0 votes

GEOPATHIC STRESS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.: `VAASTHU RAJAH'

How do I know if I'm Geopathically Stressed?

If you are finding it impossible to recover from an illness or depression, or do not have the same energy you had a few months or years ago, ask yourself:

1. Q. Does Geopathic Stress (GS) effect upstairs or is it only the ground floor ?

A. Yes it will pass up through all floors regardless of how high they are, it is believed they travel to the ionosphere which is about 50 km from the earth.

2. Q. Is GS the same as Radon ?

A. No Radon is a radioactive gas particle GS is Non-Ionizing radiation. You can have GS in a room and the room can still be safe to use, it does not dissipate through air like a gas, so provided you do not sit or sleep directly above the effected area it is safe to be in a room that has GS.

3. Q. Does GS affect your sleep patterns ?

A. Yes, during sleep your body has certain jobs it needs to have completed and GS slows or in some cases completely prevents this work from happening.

4. Q. Does GS affect children ?

A. Yes it affects children more than adults, especially new born babies. 

5.  Q. Can you put something into the foundations or under the floors of a new house to stop GS from entering your house.

A. No, at the moment there is no barrier that can be put under the floors that will work long-term, however there is a system that you can have installed outside that redirects the Geopathic Stress around your house.

6.  Q. Does GS leave my body after I move my bed ?

A.  Yes it is estimated that in six weeks it will be gone from your body, provided you are not exposed to it during the day.

7.  Q,  Are there any tests I can have done that will show whether or not I have GS in my body ?

A.  Yes there are a number of tests you can have done. A Blood Crystalline analysis test, Kinesiology (muscle test), Vega test and a good Iridologist can see the markers in the eye.

8.  Q.  Are there any links between infertility and exposure to GS ?

A.  Yes many Dowsers or diviners including myself have found that there is GS present in over 80% of cases of miscarriage and difficulty conceiving and when it is removed many couples go on to have healthy children.

9.  Q.  Is GS in every country ?

A.  Yes it is all over the world.

10.  Q. How do I know if I'm effected ?

A.   The most common symptoms is tiredness in the morning, inability to get to sleep and waking after a few hours and unable to get back to sleep, aches and pains in the same part of your body every morning that pass after a few hours.

11.  Q.  What can I do if I have GS ?

A.   The cheapest and easiest solution is to simply move your bed or seating are, if this is not possible there are a few options open to you but which one you use will be determined by the levels of GS you have.

12.  Q.  Driving metal bars into the ground, does this clear GS ?

A.   Yes this will work but only short term and it can actually make it worse because it can split the GS line so you end up with two GS lines where you only had one, there are numerous devices on the market that claim to clear GS . 

13.  Q. Does GS effect animals ?

A. Yes, however animals have the instinct to sense where it is and will not willingly expose themselves to it. However certain animals like GS and are attracted to it, they are cats,ants,bees and wasps. Over 4,000 years ago the Chinese put sheep and cattle into a field and would watch where they slept, this is where do would build there houses. 

14.  Q. Does GS get stronger at certain times of the year ?

A. Yes, during the winter months when rainfall is at its highest both the strength and quantity of GS lines increases. When the moon is full it also increases in strength because of the extra positively charged ion's in the atmosphere.

15.  Q. Are there different types of GS ?

A.  Yes there are some caused by subterranean water more are called Curry lines and Hartmann lines and more are caused by mineral deposits, caves and underground caverns.

16.  Q.  How long do I have to be exposed to GS before it can cause health problems ?

A.   This is different for everyone and it depends on the levels of GS and your lifestyle, if you drink and smoke, eat junk food, don't exercise and don't drink enough water these will all be important factors to consider. However usually if you move into a new house or change the position of your bed you will normally have a health problem within 5 yrs sometimes this can be shorter.

17.  Q.  How important is it that I don't sit over it in my office ?

A.  GS is in the Electro-Magnetic spectrum which means it will conduct, an office chair has a metal shaft and we sit directly on top of this so it is very important that you do not position your chair over GS, if you do you will probably get health problems in your private area as this is the part of your body that is in direct contact with the seat. 

18.  Q.  How do I know which diviner to contact ?

A.   There is no regulation in this area, so all you can do is ask for references from people where they have worked. 

19.  Q. What advise do you have for someone buying a new house ?

A.  First, try to find out the health of the previous occupants, if they had serious health problems especially cancer, MS etc then either have the house tested and see how badly effected it is or look for another house. Secondly have a look outside and see if there are any mobile phone masts nearby also check for overhead power lines. If there are none of the above then it is worth considering, but always have it checked out by a professional diviner.

20.   Q.  Do GS lines move over time ?

A. Yes they do but unfortunately we have no control over this as the earths plates are constantly shifting. Construction of buildings, quarries and road building all can cause underground caverns that the water passes through to collapse if this happens then the water pressure will increase and force a new pathway and water will always follow the path of least resistance. This will cause new GS lines to appear and existing ones to disappear.

21.   Q.  Do all houses have GS ?

A.  No not all houses but there are a higher number of houses effected in India and other foreign countries .

My experience 3 out of 10 will have Geopathic stress.

22.  What is GS ?

Geopathic Stress (GS) is a distortion of geo-electromagnetic energies caused by other electromagnetic fields, underground running water, mineral concentrations, fault lines, underground cavities and cosmic radiation. These energies rise up through houses and buildings and affect the occupants in different ways, effecting the inhabitants’ natural biorhythms, immune system and contributing in a large extent to the widespread phenomena of Sick Building Syndrome. They are of frequencies that are draining to human beings and, indeed, most animals. People can lose physical strength, energy, emotional stability and happiness. In fact GS is one of the primary causes of serious and long-term illness and psychological conditions. It is estimated that over 70% of people live in a location that has a substantial amount of GS.

GS is increasingly known to have a detrimental affect on the immune system and the human psyche. The literal meaning is ‘disease from the Earth’ from the Greek word ‘geo’meaning ‘earth’ and ‘pathos’ meaning ‘make-sick’.

23. What are the signs of GS?

The most common sign is disrupted sleeping patterns and sleeping problems. The immune system is affected most and then illness or diseases can easily occur. Other signs include feeling agitated or ‘on edge’; always feeling tired and waking tired regardless of how much you sleep; not responding to medical treatment; hyperactivity and aggression; headaches and depression; Insomnia and susceptibility to ME, asthma and allergies.

24.. What are the most common symptoms for children?

As well as disrupted sleep and not being able to find restful sleep, the GS energy can put them out of balance so they might either display symptoms of being very tired or the opposite and behave hyperactively or aggressively. Also very common is a depleted immune system, which can result in a whole host of allergies, asthma and a tendency to always get ill and catch everything that is going around, like colds, influenza and in the long term more serious illnesses.

25.How is sleep affected by Geopathic Stress and Electro Stress?

Disrupted sleep is the most common and easily recognisable symptom of GS. As a result, the body is not able to heal itself properly as it is being stressed by concentrated earth energies. Electro Stress also effects sleep adversely, whereby one cannot recharge properly and the body cannot heal itself or recharge itself, because it is too busy fending off the non-human-friendly frequencies from the Electro Stress source.

26.How is the immune system affected?

The performance of the immune system can be greatly reduced because, if it is in a Geopathically Stressed or Electro Stressed environment, it is using a lot of energy to combat those pathogens alone. As a result the immune system is much less able to defend the body against all other threats.

27. How can a business be affected by GS?

Sick Building Syndrome is often mentioned in articles concerning environmental matters in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels, shops, factories and other business premises. There are many factors and Geopathic Stress and Electro Stress are frequently among the major contributing factors.

Signs can be: frequent absenteeism due to sickness; unexplained tension between staff; illogical dislike of the building even though the staff love the work; loss of concentration and working less effectively; headaches, depression, and fatigue.

It doesn’t matter if it is a director, executives or other staff; nobody can achieve their optimum if their working conditions aren’t comfortable. The majority of people’s energy will be used just to survive.

28. Is it true that steel can attract harmful energies?

Through the many cases that we have seen over the years it has been shown that steel can act as a concentrator for harmful earth energies coming up from the underground or even increase the effect of Electro Stress on individuals. For example, if a person sleeps over the garage with a car in it, or over a steel cooker or a steel bed, then these steel objects have often been shown to concentrate the natural energy field coming up from the underground and disrupt sleeping patterns. It must be said that the effect on the individuals over steel objects is much less if there is no GS coming out of the ground in the first place.

29. What is the most important part of my home with regard GS and ES?

The bedroom is the most important part of the house because, it is where you spend, for example, eight hours a day in one place as you sleep. If there is GS and/or ES in this area it is very important to resolve it. Of course, it is also very much advantageous to cover the rest of the home, so that the inhabitants are always in areas of the house with the new beneficial energies present. The alternative, with just part of the property covered, is that the inhabitants go in and out of the untreated parts of the house which are not benefiting from the beneficial energy field from the Geomack unit/s.

30. How likely is it that my office or home has GS and ES?

Through many years of experience Geomack believe strongly that over 70 per cent of properties have distorted energies from the underground that will cause GS and will affect the health of the inhabitants. German research has revealed that out of thousands of cancer patients the vast majority slept in places where GS was present. This illustrates how the immune system can be weakened when an individual sleeps in areas where high concentrations of distorted earth energies are present.

Every home or office inherently has a degree of Electro Stress due to the presence of the mains wiring system and the appliances that run off it. Most of these are generating a weak electromagnetic field (EMF) with regard the effect on humans, except heating elements, DECT cordless phones and products containing a mains transformer (particularly transformers with a high current draw), which are all creating a much stronger electromagnetic field. Bigger factors contributing to ES are from sources which are external to the property, like high voltage overhead electric cables (pylons being the biggest), substations and mobile phone network masts. Whether it is a field from inside the property or from outside the property, being close to strong EMFs over a prolonged period can cause problems. Changing the proximity to these sources makes a massive difference. It is often the case that doubling your distance from the thing creating the EMF can bring the field strength experienced in that spot down to a quarter of the strength.

31. Why shouldn’t I buy a unit that covers just part of my property?

Covering just your bed, for example, is a big improvement to your body, but covering the whole property is of even greater benefit because you are feeling the benefits of the beneficial energy field from the unit for the whole time that you are in that property. Conversly, if a unit only covers part of a property you are going in and out of GS and the effects of ES as you go around the property, which is definitely not as beneficial for the human body, as it would be with the whole property covered.

32. Do GS levels change with time?

Yes, in some cases concentrations can move or change intensity. Concentrations of earth energies increase in winter, with heavy rainfall and towards full moon, due to the fact that GS is often caused by the charge generated by underground water streams interacting with the electromagnetic field coming up from the earth. This is another reason it is important to choose the unit/s that can sufficiently cover your premises.

33.How does it affect me?

Geopathic Stress does not CAUSE any illness, but lowers your immune system and your ability to fight off viruses and bacteria.  While we sleep, the body should be at rest so that it can do it's repair work on body cells, fight infection and absorb nutrients from the food eaten that day.  However, if we sleep in a Geopathic Stress Zone, the body has to focus all it's energy just to keep vital organs working and, consequently, the immune system is lowered, we cannot fully absorb nutrients or effectively fight off infections.

The most common indications of Geopathic Stress are resistance to treatment (conventional or alternative), feeling run-down and exhausted, depression, nervousness, allergies, insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares, sleep walking, headaches on waking, tingling in arms and legs, grinding teeth.  Research has shown that 90% of babies, who died of cot death, had been sleeping in Geopathic Stress Zones.  Geopathic Stress can result in miscarriages, infertility and behavioral problems in children, such as hyperactivity and attention deficit disorder (ADD).  Negative energy is also linked to cancers such as childhood leukemia and breast cancer.

34.How can you clear geopathic stress remotely?

As my book and website explain we all have body-energy fields which actively co-ordinate our minds and bodies – hence the expression ‘mind body and spirit’. The earth and the universe also have their own energy fields which can interact with our personal energies; sometimes energy connections are helpful to us and sometimes they cause problems – geopathic stress causes big problems!

Being free of geopathic stress helps everyone!

+1 vote

GEOPATHIC STRESS:

- ARTICLE BY VAASTHU RAJAH

Is your home ‘Geopathic Stress’ free?

Geopathic energies do not recognise boundaries, and can pass through walls, windows and closed doors and its effects weaken a person's life force, thus causing low immunity and ill health..

Geo means Earth and Patho means suffering. It means suffering from the earth which causes stress in the form of illness. Geopathic means related to the Earth. Geopathic Stress is the Earths vibrations which rise up through the Earth and are distorted by weak electromagnetic fields created by subterranean running water, certain mineral concentrations, fault lines and underground cavities. The vibration distorted becomes abnormally high and harmful to living organisms. Geopathic Stress is the term used for natural or man-made energies emanating from the earth and which are detrimental to human health.

Geopathic energies do not recognize boundaries, as they can pass through walls, windows and closed doors. The effects of GS weakens a person's life force, thus causing low immunity and ill health.
The reasons for GS are disturbances caused by underground water (either flowing or stagnant), but also natural calamities like earth quakes, geological structures such as ore deposits and man-made structures such as mining or large buildings, foundations, sewage and water pipes, underground transport systems. These things create harmful radiations and generate heat which affects the person's health who sleeps on GS. The electro-magnetic pollution in the form of overhead or underground cables, phone masts and electricity generating stations or sub-stations also has a harmful impact on human body and mind.

The inner earth vibrations are 8Hz (Lamda) as it rotates. But the vibrations of the place where the GS locates has much higher frequencies. If the inner earth's vibration of 8Hz (Lamda) crosses a water vein 80 - 160 meters underground, stress lines are created which vibrate up to 250Hz. Such frequency anomalies are said to cause disturbances in the immune system, behavioral pattern and cell structure of a person similar to the effects of EMFs.
Many times the reason for sickness is not found as per Vastu or Feng Shui. That time the reason lies in Geopathic Stress. When a house or a building is having Geopathic Stress, it gives sickness to the occupant. This stress is diagnosed with the help of Lecher Antenna.

Sleeping on GS is very stressful, as a large area of your body is exposed to the GS. Most of us sleep during the night, when the GS is stronger. During sleep your brain is supposed to rest half the time and is busy healing your body the other half. However, if you are sleeping on GS, during sleep your brain has to spend all of it's time working due to the strain of GS and you wake up tired.
During sleep your brain is occupied in creating your new cells, giving the right signals for your body to operate properly and absorb the correct level of vitamins and minerals together with adjusting hormone balance. GS will interfere with this process and leave your immune system weak. It directly does not give you any disease but weakens your immunity. All these body functions will usually become normal very quickly after GS has cleared out of your system.
The impact of sleeping on GS is low immunity which manifests in diseases. Some of the diseases that may occur are:

Insomnia, Diabetes, Knee Pain, food Allergies, Cancer, M.E., Asthma & Heart problems.

- Long-term physical and mental illnesses where present treatment does not seem to work.

- Children become are hyperactive - have learning difficulties - difficult to control.

- Children are born with defects.

- Long-term stress in relationship  at work.

- Miscarriage, premature birth, not able to conceive & difficult pregnancies

In some countries, there are specially trained Geomancers whose clearance on G. S. is treated equally important by an Oncologist while treating a Cancer patient.

So while correcting your house as per Vastu and Feng Shui, it is also important to check Geopathic Stress in the bed rooms to avoid possibility of severe illnesses.

0 votes

Signs of Geopathic Stress: VAASTHU RAJAH

All the above illnesses and problems are directly or indirectly related to the effects caused to the body's cells by Earth Radiation present in the so called Geopathic Zones.

Most mammals instinctively avoid spending time over black streams, gravitating instead to white streams (i.e. the healthy, free-flowing earth meridians). Birds are the most sensitive, and horses most resilient. Insects, parasites, bacteria and viruses, on the other hand, thrive on black streams, and ant and wasp nests invariably provide a clue.

Other clues to the path of a black stream include lightning-struck trees, dead or stunted gaps in hedges and avenues of trees, infertile fruit trees, cankers, and strangely twisted trees. Fruit trees are the most sensitive, while oaks, redwoods and ashes are more resilient. Lawns will often betray bare patches, moss, silver weed and fungi. Vegetable gardens will reveal stunted or mutated growth, especially along the edge lines of the black streams.

Other clues include cracks in glass, brick, sidewalks, and plasterwork, recurring mechanical and electrical breakdowns, derelict areas, and accident-prone "black spots". High accident locations on highways have also been correlated with geopathic stress activity.

Geopathic stress can be spread from the path of the streams throughout a building by the steel construction frame, electrical wiring, and pipe work, just as it can be spread along railway tracks. Thus a steel-framed structure with black streams running through it can be more dangerous than a brick or wood structure under the same conditions.

Warning:  The electricity around you may be hazardous to your health!

The Great Power-Line Cover-Up

·         Are you aware of the effects of electric and magnetic fields (EMFs) on your health?

·         Do you know of the potential health risks from using cellular and cordless phones?

There are controversial and contradictory findings in scientific research surrounding the detrimental health effects of living close to hydro poles, cell phone towers and underground power lines as well as with cell phone use. Yet studies cannot rule out the potential health risks.

Studies,  have shown a connection linking electromagnetic radiation to childhood and adult cancers and neurological diseases.

Geopathic Stress And your Health

Geopathic Stress has been found to be the common factor in most serious and long-term illnesses and psychological conditions.  Scientists at Dulwich Health Society, USA, studied over 25,000 people with ill health and concluded that the following groups are Geopathically Stressed (GS):

100%  of people who get SECONDARY CANCER.

95%    of people who get CANCER were sleeping &/or working in a GS place before or at the time the cancer was diagnosed.

95%   of children who are HYPERACTIVE, have LEARNING DISABILITIES or are DIFFICULT TO CONTROL.

95%    of people who get aids.

80%    of parents/caregivers who ABUSE CHILDREN.

80%    of DIVORCES are by one or both partners being GS.

80%    of couples who CANNOT HAVE BABIES, one or both are GS.

80%    of women who have a miscarriage.

80%    of babies who died of COT DEATH.

70%    of M.E. (Post Viral Fatigue) sufferers.

70%    of people who are ALLERGIC TO FOOD/DRINK.

'The production of EMFs are associated with the generation, transmission and use of electricity. People are exposed to these fields not only when they are near high voltage lines, but also at their places of work and in their homes. Such fields are produced by distribution lines, transformers, building and house wiring and by all devices that use electric power.'

·         Geopathic Stress is the effect of detrimental radiation on the health of your body

·         Radiation can be detected and exposures can be minimized

NOTE: THE GEOPATHIC STRESS CAN BE EASILY DETECTED AND REMOVED WITH PROPER GADGATES.

Further details, please contact

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT

MAIL - vasturajah@yahoo.com

0 votes

1. What is GS ?

Geopathic Stress (GS) is a distortion of geo-electromagnetic energies caused by other electromagnetic fields, underground running water, mineral concentrations, fault lines, underground cavities and cosmic radiation. These energies rise up through houses and buildings and affect the occupants in different ways, effecting the inhabitants’ natural biorhythms, immune system and contributing in a large extent to the widespread phenomena of Sick Building Syndrome. They are of frequencies that are draining to human beings and, indeed, most animals. People can lose physical strength, energy, emotional stability and happiness. In fact GS is one of the primary causes of serious and long-term illness and psychological conditions. It is estimated that over 70% of people live in a location that has a substantial amount of GS.

GS is increasingly known to have a detrimental affect on the immune system and the human psyche. The literal meaning is ‘disease from the Earth’ from the Greek word ‘geo’meaning ‘earth’ and ‘pathos’ meaning ‘make-sick’.

2. What are the signs of GS?

The most common sign is disrupted sleeping patterns and sleeping problems. The immune system is affected most and then illness or diseases can easily occur. Other signs include feeling agitated or ‘on edge’; always feeling tired and waking tired regardless of how much you sleep; not responding to medical treatment; hyperactivity and aggression; headaches and depression; Insomnia and susceptibility to ME, asthma and allergies.

3. What are the most common symptoms for children?

As well as disrupted sleep and not being able to find restful sleep, the GS energy can put them out of balance so they might either display symptoms of being very tired or the opposite and behave hyperactively or aggressively. Also very common is a depleted immune system, which can result in a whole host of allergies, asthma and a tendency to always get ill and catch everything that is going around, like colds, influenza and in the long term more serious illnesses.

4. How is sleep affected by Geopathic Stress and Electro Stress?

Disrupted sleep is the most common and easily recognisable symptom of GS. As a result, the body is not able to heal itself properly as it is being stressed by concentrated earth energies. Electro Stress also effects sleep adversely, whereby one cannot recharge properly and the body cannot heal itself or recharge itself, because it is too busy fending off the non-human-friendly frequencies from the Electro Stress source.

5. How is the immune system affected?

The performance of the immune system can be greatly reduced because, if it is in a Geopathically Stressed or Electro Stressed environment, it is using a lot of energy to combat those pathogens alone. As a result the immune system is much less able to defend the body against all other threats.

6. How can a business be affected by GS?

Sick Building Syndrome is often mentioned in articles concerning environmental matters in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels, shops, factories and other business premises. There are many factors and Geopathic Stress and Electro Stress are frequently among the major contributing factors.

Signs can be: frequent absenteeism due to sickness; unexplained tension between staff; illogical dislike of the building even though the staff love the work; loss of concentration and working less effectively; headaches, depression, and fatigue.

It doesn’t matter if it is a director, executives or other staff; nobody can achieve their optimum if their working conditions aren’t comfortable. The majority of people’s energy will be used just to survive.

7. What are ‘Electro Stress’, ‘ES’, ‘Electromagnetic Pollution’, ‘EP’ and ‘Electrosmog’ ?

They are different terms for the same thing. They are electro-magnetic fields (EMF) that can be detrimental to human well-being. Sources include transformers, heating elements, mains transformers, substations, pylons, railway tracks, microwave emitting mobile phone masts, wires carrying alternating current, heated blankets, motorised beds and computers etc.. If a person is exposed to some sources in a close enough proximity for prolonged periods then health can be adversely affected.

8. How can GS and ES be detected?

One can often deduce the influence of GS and ES by the health problems and symptoms that people and animals experience.

Some characteristics of electromagnetic fields, but by no means all, can be measured by electronic meters. For example, at different locations in the field one can take readings of potential difference in Volt/Metre or the magnetic field strength in Gauss. Readings with such meters merely scratch the surface, so-to-speak, in understanding what these fields can do to human cells and the energetic systems present in every human being, without which we could not function.

9. Is it true that steel can attract harmful energies?

Through the many cases that we have seen over the years it has been shown that steel can act as a concentrator for harmful earth energies coming up from the underground or even increase the effect of Electro Stress on individuals. For example, if a person sleeps over the garage with a car in it, or over a steel cooker or a steel bed, then these steel objects have often been shown to concentrate the natural energy field coming up from the underground and disrupt sleeping patterns. It must be said that the effect on the individuals over steel objects is much less if there is no GS coming out of the ground in the first place.

11. What is the most important part of my home with regard GS and ES?

The bedroom is the most important part of the house because, it is where you spend, for example, eight hours a day in one place as you sleep. If there is GS and/or ES in this area it is very important to resolve it. Of course, it is also very much advantageous to cover the rest of the home, so that the inhabitants are always in areas of the house with the new beneficial energies present. The alternative, with just part of the property covered, is that the inhabitants go in and out of the untreated parts of the house which are not benefiting from the beneficial energy field from the Geomack unit/s.

12. How likely is it that my office or home has GS and ES?

Through many years of experience Geomack believe strongly that over 70 per cent of properties have distorted energies from the underground that will cause GS and will affect the health of the inhabitants. German research has revealed that out of thousands of cancer patients the vast majority slept in places where GS was present. This illustrates how the immune system can be weakened when an individual sleeps in areas where high concentrations of distorted earth energies are present.

every home or office inherently has a degree of Electro Stress due to the presence of the mains wiring system and the appliances that run off it. Most of these are generating a weak electromagnetic field (EMF) with regard the effect on humans, except heating elements, DECT cordless phones and products containing a mains transformer (particularly transformers with a high current draw), which are all creating a much stronger electromagnetic field. Bigger factors contributing to ES are from sources which are external to the property, like high voltage overhead electric cables (pylons being the biggest), substations and mobile phone network masts. Whether it is a field from inside the property or from outside the property, being close to strong EMFs over a prolonged period can cause problems. Changing the proximity to these sources makes a massive difference. It is often the case that doubling your distance from the thing creating the EMF can bring the field strength experienced in that spot down to a quarter of the strength.

13. Why shouldn’t I buy a unit that covers just part of my property?

Covering just your bed, for example, is a big improvement to your body, but covering the whole property is of even greater benefit because you are feeling the benefits of the beneficial energy field from the unit for the whole time that you are in that property. Conversly, if a unit only covers part of a property you are going in and out of GS and the effects of ES as you go around the property, which is definitely not as beneficial for the human body, as it would be with the whole property covered.

14. Do GS levels change with time?

Yes, in some cases concentrations can move or change intensity. Concentrations of earth energies increase in winter, with heavy rainfall and towards full moon, due to the fact that GS is often caused by the charge generated by underground water streams interacting with the electromagnetic field coming up from the earth. This is another reason it is important to choose the unit/s that can sufficiently cover your premises.

What exactly is Geopathic Stress?

Geopathic Stress, or harmful earth rays, can result from natural radiation which rises up through the earth and is distorted by weak electro-magnetic fields created by subterranean (underground) running water, certain mineral concentrations, fault lines and underground cavities.  The natural radiation, disturbed in this way becomes harmful to living organisms (including animals and plants!)  Geopathic Stress can also result from electro-magnetic fields caused by electrical wiring, lighting, appliances (including computers, TVs, microwaves, clocks, radios), telephones (especially cellular phones), and from outside sources such as electric generators, transformers and electricity pylons.

How does it affect me?

Geopathic Stress does not CAUSE any illness, but lowers your immune system and your ability to fight off viruses and bacteria.  While we sleep, the body should be at rest so that it can do it's repair work on body cells, fight infection and absorb nutrients from the food eaten that day.  However, if we sleep in a Geopathic Stress Zone, the body has to focus all it's energy just to keep vital organs working and, consequently, the immune system is lowered, we cannot fully absorb nutrients or effectively fight off infections.

The most common indications of Geopathic Stress are resistance to treatment (conventional or alternative), feeling run-down and exhausted, depression, nervousness, allergies, insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares, sleep walking, headaches on waking, tingling in arms and legs, grinding teeth.  Research has shown that 90% of babies, who died of cot death, had been sleeping in Geopathic Stress Zones.  Geopathic Stress can result in miscarriages, infertility and behavioral problems in children, such as hyperactivity and attention deficit disorder (ADD).  Negative energy is also linked to cancers such as childhood leukemia and breast cancer.

0 votes

Direction of Plots and its extensions:  `BY `VAASTHU  RAJAH'

Direction of the Plot

Extension

Benefits and Problems

North

Towards East

It is auspicious plot.

Brings wealth and happiness

East

Towards North

It is considered best plot

Brings happiness, wealth, and occupants will be blessed with good children

Good for women's development

South

Towards South-East

Not an auspicious plot

Leads to health problems

Debts will be more evident.

Male children will have less intelligence

South

Towards East

It is an average plot.

Riches and wealth will be oscillating and the health of the men of the house will be affected

South

Towards South

It is considered to be most inauspicious plot.

Men will be more arrogant and dictating

Property will be sold soon

Women occupants will have more problems.

West

Towards North-West

Money earnings are easy for the occupants

Assistance from govt authorities

Leads to frequent journey

Good for women occupant

Causes litigations in some cases

North

Towards North

It is not auspicious for Men. They will always be away from family.

Frequent journey's becomes unavoidable.

Loss in journey is likely

Leads to litigations.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.