top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Temple in the kitchen

+1 vote
My temple is in the kitchen places according to the vastu, I can't place my temple.in the living room as there is a balcon . It's it ok if my temple is in the kitchen. Please help
posted Sep 8, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

As per vaasthu, it is not advisable to have a pooja room in the kitchen.

Try to keep in the hall or some other room. i.e South side or NORTH WEST ROOM.If it is not possible,

If you really wanted to have in the kitchen due to space constrain, make a small wooden shelf for pooja and keep it on the west side wall of kitchen facing towards NORTH.

After performing the pooja in the morning or evening you close the shelf shutters.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 8, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
I wish to renovate my kitchen located in North West corner of our house. We will re-orient the cooking direction such that cook faces east. East corner of kitchen is common with lobby area I wish to build an aquarium on the common wall between lobby and kitchen east wall of the kitchen.
Thanx a lot.
Kanwar
0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
0 votes
im constructing new house so i need to know if bathroom is possible to be kept in north side and kitchen in south-westside in 2nd floor. if it is not possible can i have any ideas. tq
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.