Plot Selection : Inauspicious Plots - Avoid them if possible
First avoid of buying Black clay soil areas, if so or otherwise the foundations will be so weak and the construction cannot stand long time. If the structure disturbs vastu cannot works, please always remember this vastu tip. Once again I am informing you if the construction is NOT healthy vastu cannot works.
If there is no ground water first avoid buying that plot.
The following plots are inauspicious:
1. Oval type plots
2. Triangular plots
3. Unshaped plots which are cut at Eshan ( North-east) corner.
4. Round shaped plots.
5. Polygonal plots.
6. Rounded north-east corner plots.
7. Plots which is having raising (increasing) at Agneya (Southeast) corner.
8. Plots which is increasing at vayavya(northwest) corner.
9. Heavy raising at southwest corner plots.
10. Heavy digs at southwest corners.
11. South to North at west side higher than the south to north at east side plots.
12. More slope from north to south side plots or sites.
13. More slope from east to west side plots.
14. Heavy digs at south side plots.
15. Heavy sump at west side plots.
16. Mountains at north side plots.
17. Heavy rocks at east side plots.
18. Heavy mountain stones at Eshan side plots.
19. River at south side plots.
20. River at west side plots.
21. River at southwest side plots.
22. Heavy buildings or apartments at north side plots.
23. Heavy buildings at east side plots.
24. Heavy buildings at Eshan side plots.
25. Two sides i.e., either north & south sides or east & west sides apartment plots.
26. Slope from Eshan to Southwest (Nairuthi) corner plots.
27. More open space at south side than north side plot.
28. More open space at west side than east side plot