top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Abandoned house nearby

+1 vote
Hello, there is an abandoned house adjacent to ours. And our windows open towards the deserted house. We are worried that there can be negative energy from that house affecting our life. What can we do to reduce the effects?
posted Aug 22 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

you are not mentioned your name and place. 

At present your house have more negativities.  Becuase of this you may have following problems:

- Family members health frequently get affected

- Profession / business is not good

- No proper income

- At present you are in suffering stage.

Dont worry.  If you remove the negative energy you will get all kinds of benefits after rectification.  The rectification can be done without any alteration of your building by installing the powerful vaasthu energy materials.  

pl sent the drawing or plan of your house for further study on reasonable consulting charges

I have come across these type problems and I have rectified the same.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT

MAIL ID - VASTURAJAH@YAHOO.COM

answer Aug 23 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Where to keep standing five handed panchaloha ganapathi satue in house
+1 vote
In my house the bore well is on north east but the borewell come in the drawing hall.
So, can I covered the borewell or not.
+1 vote

My name is Santhosh Kumar. My birth details are 19 may 1982. Time is 14:43hrs. Place is Bangalore, Karnataka. Currently residing in Hyderabad  

Can u please suggest me lucky directions, lucky colours and lucky days. Currently I am facing financial disruptions. Please help me

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.