top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

About door nasak

0 votes
Is it possible  a door  inside or outside of another  door . Is it nashk or not?
posted Aug 21 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

The door of a house/flat/bunglow etc take important role according to Vastu Shashtra. Some tips are given below according to Vastu :

1. Doors should be open inside in beneficial for house owner. 
  2. Door should be at suitable place as Vastu such as East to East north east, North to North north west , West to West South West direction.
  3. When we shut and open the door should not come any sound.
  4. The colour of the door should be light colour such as light yellow, brown ,green etc.
  5. Two shape of Swastika , Kalash etc stick on both side.
  6.  Two photos of God Ganesh should be stick inside and outside above the door.
answer Sep 5 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote

My House's entry from south... Ok and some people are say me its not good... So it is true or not...? And if its not good.. Then what will i do with south entrance because i have no other option.. Please reply me thanks..

+1 vote
Is it good or bad and what to do and what not to do for this
0 votes
My entrance is East 92 degree in north east direction.
Is it good or bad
+1 vote

Main entrance door in 5th Pada of a North facing house is supposed to be best. This Pada 5 is meant to be in the building or its to be of the plot? Further if its to of the building, does it mean house building alone or it includes garage/servant quarters on the East of the main building?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.