top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

My bathroom is north west facing and it is the highest elevation in my flat is it favorable ?Could suggest some remedies

0 votes
My bathroom is north west facing  and it is the highest elevation in my flat is it favorable or not? could you suggest some remedies
posted Aug 17 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Toilet on the north west is ok.  But the floor is higher is not advisable. for this you have install some energy materials to remove the defect.

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant, - 9840249266

answer Aug 18 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
0 votes
Is it true that AC duct should not be in the south West corner of the apartment in 20th floor? Is there a remedy or workaround for the same?
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.