top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

My bathroom is north west facing and it is the highest elevation in my flat is it favorable ?Could suggest some remedies

0 votes
My bathroom is north west facing  and it is the highest elevation in my flat is it favorable or not? could you suggest some remedies
posted Aug 17, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Toilet on the north west is ok.  But the floor is higher is not advisable. for this you have install some energy materials to remove the defect.

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant, - 9840249266

answer Aug 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
–1 vote
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
+1 vote
Is it good . If we exit the flat then the direction is north East and when we enter it is south west. Is it good . Pls reply
0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.