top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west north east vastu tips plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

West facing house

0 votes
Hi my house is west facing the door is right in the middle. It is a house  on a plot.  It is not a flat. kitchen is in the Northeast. The master bedroom is in the southeast but there is another bedroom in the Southwest. The gas stove in the kitchen is facing north that is I will be facing north when I cook. Can anyone advise me on this.? Also I have a huge door in the east side that's a glass door. The garage is facing west but it is in the northwest side of the house. When we park the car it faces East. Please advise
posted Aug 17 by Siddharth Deb

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra west facing house is suitable for house owner. Your house main door right in the middle it is also suitable. House kitchen is at North East is not proper place. Bedrooms are South West , these are also at exact place. In the kitchen cooks face towards North that is right. Glass door which is East side ,there is not any problem. Garage in North West facing and Car's face is towards East. These are correct.

Remedies :

1.  Your kitchen is not at proper place according to Vastu , so you should keep gas Cylender sore, oven etc in South East corner.
  2. The kitchen walls colour should be according as house owner's wife rashi's colour.
  3. The kitchen door , windows should be not towards South direction. If is it possiblen the cooks face should be towards East.
  4. A white coloured bulb should be burn every time.
  5. A fullfilled water pot should be keep always  South West corner.
  6.  After the cooking door should be always closed.

answer Sep 5 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Also sir, what should be considered a cut in the plot or house? There is another house . Its north facing (when I get out of The main door I am facing north) The plot is proper rectangle shape but the house has a northeast cut due to tge attached garrage. Is it okay? What should be considered plot cut or house cut?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.