top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

Stairs in north east and south east for the apartment

0 votes
My apartment has stairs in the north east and south east  of my flat, does this have any vastu dosh?
posted 4 days ago by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes
My home is at North Direction ...At ground floor staircase are at North West area but at first floor staircase are at East and it is in North East area their is no scope for other place is there any remedy
0 votes
Our flat is facing north and the apartment stairs is in north east of out flat.I read that the stairs are not recommended in the north east, Should we consider this apartment stairs while considering vastu for our flat. If it's not good what are the remedies we can think of?
0 votes

In my residential apartment complex, common stairs are at the North-east corner, thereby it's cutting north-east corner. It also becomes a heavier. What is the remedy as per the Vastu?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.