Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!
Vastu needs to be equally considered before making a new shop/business. The shops which are Vastu compliant always profit and prosper.
Lets look at the points
- An ideal shop should be square-shaped or rectangular or have a front wider than the rear. However, triangular or irregular shaped shops or those with narrow front and wide rear should be avoided, as they lead to financial loss and mental tensions.
- There should be no threshold (door sill) for the main door of the shop, as it obstructs the entrance of positive energy.
- The north-east corner should never be cluttered, as it is the sacred space of the shop. It should always be kept empty and clean. A fountain or a water source is ideal for this corner.
- There should be no slope towards the entrance of the shop, as it is deemed inauspicious.
- The entrance should be completely open and not obstructed with objects, like trees, poles or even by product stands. These create vedh, which results in problems in business.
- There should be no open drain in front of the shop, as it causes loss of wealth. Even stagnant water in front does not bode well for the shop.
- The showcases and other heavy items of furniture should be placed towards the south-west of the shop, but never towards the north-east, as it leads to losses.
- The shop owner should sit inside the shop facing east or north. He should never sit facing south or west, as it creates problems or losses. The cashier is best located in the south-east.
- Auspicious symbols of swastik should always be displayed in the shop. The words 'shubh-labh' and 'riddhi-siddhi' should be written on one of the walls inside the shop.
- Every morning, after opening the shop, prayers should be offered to God by lighting a lamp and burning incense sticks.
- The shop counter should be angular and not curving or round. It should be placed in the south-east or the south-west.
- Hot selling items are best placed in the north-west, the quadrant of air, which aids movement.
- The cash counter should open towards the north, the quadrant of Kuber, the Lord of Wealth. Ensure that the cash box is never empty.