top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Vastu Nivaran for Bedroom and Toilet

+1 vote
I tried to draw a grid in your app for my house facing East. The grid shows Bedroom and Toilet part as Red. I want to look for a Vastu dosh nivaran suggestion. I have the grid screen shot with me for better understanding , however could not find any place to attach along with the question. Please let me know the same.
posted Aug 9 by Tulika

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

If your bed room and toilet against as per vastu is a defect.  To rectify this you have install the suitable energy materials to remove the defect.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

VASTU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT

answer Aug 10 by S.rajahgopaal
Thx Mr Rajahgopaal, I tried to connect to u on above number but seems busy. Do u have any email id so that i can share more details.
Similar Questions
+1 vote
i have a panchmukhi hanuman brass statue,  which i want to place in the living room with east facing. i want to place the statue in such a way that anyone while entering the home will be able to see the statue directly. is this the right way to place? plz suggest
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.