top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Two sided(West and South) office for export import business, Please give vastu suggestions for success and earning.

0 votes

Dear sir,

We deal in export and import business. We got SCO which is two sided open in west and south direction. Entrance can be west and south. we just got it on rent and preparing it for office use. we are three partners in this business and all are willing to work hard to get it started, but i am a little bit nervous about the beginning and growth of business.

I always believe in vastu. Please suggest me, what should be the sitting and other arrangements to grow and succeed in future.

Regards,

Sukhvinder singh

posted Aug 9, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra the office the import and export business the entrance from West and South is good if the entrance is as following map : 

1. For good success in business your office entrance should be as above given map.
  2. In the office the pooja place should be in North East direction.
  3. Electronics items such as Switch board , Electronic meter , Inverter  should be South East corner.
  4. Main table with Computer, Laptop, cash counter suitable place is South West corner.
  5. Office supridentent  seating place is at South West corner facing North or East.
  6. Almirah / Side table should be at right side.
  7. A kanak dhara Yantra / Kuber Yantra should be kept in Cash Counter.
answer Aug 17, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Elaborate study is needed for me.  But few points i give on vastu basis.

- The ground energy is negative.  It may disturb your business.

- The door entry on the west and south west.  South west entry is not recommended. Also the the door entry on the west shows some negative effect.

Vaasthu energy level is poor.

In order to get ride of the vaasthu defects you should install suitable vasthu energy materials to help you get good business and profit.

Further details - S.Rajahgopaal, Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant-9840249266

answer Aug 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.