top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

I have south office entry for my office.

0 votes

how to decide vastu purush grid in this situation? i have only option from south entry.

is south facing office table for owner is good?

Pl reply.

posted Aug 4 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

As per your layout, whatever the direction may be, but the main door entry should be in positive zone only.  Whether it is office or house.

The office table to should face either East or North 

It has been noticed in the above plan, the energy level of your office is 46%.  The minimum energy level should be 60%.  Eventhough you wok hard you are not able to succeed.  Some of the vaasthu or energy defect noticed.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL, VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT

answer Aug 10 by S.rajahgopaal
can you suggest remedy for the same?
0 votes

Answer :

The South facing entry in the office is good for success. 

A map is given below about entry of all the directions. 

You should follow the some Vastu tips for the office.

1.   In the office the picture of God/ Goddess should be keep at North East corner. 
  2. The electric meter, Switch board etc place is at South East corner. 
  3. The owner's suitable place is at South West corner facing East or North. 
  4. Main table , Cash counter should be in front  of his place.
  5. Two photos of God/ Goddess should be fix above the main door both in and Out side. 
answer Aug 17 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.