top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

My Dob 27.06.1979 when will i get married and my career pick up.

0 votes
I want to kno about marriage and career
 My Dob is 27.06.1979 and I am in a profession . Please let me know what I can do to change my luck if any.
posted Aug 3 by Ashu Gavnekar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

Mr. Ashu Gavnekar according to DOB 27/06/1979 and Vastu Shashtra you should follow some Vastu tips for pick up your carrier and marriage.

1. The date 9,18, 27 of each month , the day Tuesday and Friday and colour Red is most suitable for you . So you always use dates, days and colour for each work.
  2. The time 15th march to 15th April and  31st October to  14th November of each year is lucky for you. In this period you should try/begin to achieve your career by service business etc.
  3. Red colour is most suitable/beneficial for you . You should use the Red colour such as your dress, door cloth , Sofa cover , Bed cover etc.
  4. The ratna monga(coral) 5 ratti should be use with golden ring in right hand's  second finger.
  5. You should always pray/worship God Hanuman and take fast on Tuesday.
  6. November 2017 and April 2018 is most favourable for you. In this time your marriage will be held and pick up career also.
answer Aug 17 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I m into tea business agent. When will good times come for my business growth n get married. Any vastu tips that can bring about changes if required pls suggest as I want to expand my business in near future. Also my time of birth is 8:52pm
0 votes
My DOB:- is 26/03/1985 time :- 11:30 am, what sort f business will suit to me and when I can get marry
0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.