top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

My name is bishal kunwar,my DOB is 10/01/1991,what work is good for me and what are my lucky nos. And colors.

0 votes
posted Jul 27 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra and DOB 10/01/1991. Your lucky number is 1,5,7 and 9. Lucky colour is Golden Yellow and copper Red. Your suitable dates of each month are 1, 10, 19, 28 and days of week are Sunday and Monday. For success in each work in your life you should always follow these days , dates and colours . Some following tips for you for success your business , study, service etc. 

1.  You should pray God Sun, see rising sun daily . Give the arghya on each Sunday and say 108 time Om hrin hrin Surya Namah. 
  2.  You should use Ratna Manik (ruby) of five ratliwilla golden ring in your right hands ring finger. 
  3. The time 21 st March to 28th April and 10th July to 20th August most favourable for you. In this period you should always begin your work, business, services etc. 
  4. The business of Red, Yellow which colour articles such as ornament, garments and utensils business is most suitable for you. 
answer Aug 16 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
hi.sir my dob is 1990.dec 10 plz.tell.me rasi and about work which one is nice for me and about marrige.
0 votes
My name is Shailesh Kumar Verma and my DOB is 28/10/1973 I want to know which type and in which field I do my business
+1 vote
I am Dr Aayushi Gaur..i am sitting in a charitable clinic which is situated in gurudwara,gurgaon.i want to get this clinic grow.please tell me the ways and direction which increases its fame and increases the patients
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.