top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

We are having open balcony in south and south west of the apartment. What to do?

+1 vote

I am having open balcony in south and south west . What to do?

posted Jul 22 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

In an apartment overall layout of the building complex also matters a lot. Please send the complete layout for better advice.

Are you in rented apartment or your own? Where is kitchen, bedroom and what is there in the East and NE side of this apartment?

answer Jul 25 by Mahesh Kumar
0 votes

answer given for the similar type of question.  pl refer.

answer Sep 13 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
0 votes
Is it true that AC duct should not be in the south West corner of the apartment in 20th floor? Is there a remedy or workaround for the same?
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.