top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

I just bought a house which phases north but the main door entrance is in South. Is it ok if not what should be done?

0 votes
We just bought a house the house faces North but the main door opens in South is it okay if not what changes do I need to do ? will it require big changes or little changing around would make a difference?
posted Jul 17, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

In your case the entire energy level is very poor.  you need vasthu correction immediately.The correction can be done without demolition of your house by installing the vaasthu energy materials.  Due to poor energy level you may face the following issues.

- profession / business will not be good

you may face the health related issue

no happiness etc.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL, VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT - 9840249266

answer Aug 7, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Answer :

The home's phase is in North direction.It is very good according to Vastu. Main door entrance is towards South . It is the main door is as given following map than it is suitable. 

Above marked place is perfect place of main door. If door is at that place than it is good , if not than you should stick two photo of Ganesh above the door in side and out side. 

You should follow some Vastu tips :

1. The main door should be at perfect place.
  2. Pooja room should be at North East.
  3. Kitchen should be at South East.
  4. Tiolet  at South South West.
  5. Bedrooms place is North , South , North North.
answer Aug 23, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

The door position shows in negative zone.  Also the negative force is acting at the main door entry.

Dont worry without any modification of door entry we can bring into positive by installing the vaasthu energy materials and it will give you a good result.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant - 9840249266

answer Sep 2, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

My house is North and East facing two side road north is 45' and east is 65' where should i place the main entrance of the house

East

West

North is 30' road

East is 20' road

South neighbouring plot

West neighbouring plot

Where to place 

Main door, Main entrance, 4BHK 

+1 vote

What is the remedy for entrance in north west corner? - Entrance facing north but in the west corner of Home. 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.