top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Am investing some money in new business,in this month.is that will good decision. My date of birth is 29-04-86. 12:25

0 votes
posted Jul 13 by Ajoy Rana

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
AFTER 5 MONTHS YOU CAN INVEST IN BUSINESS.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL,VASTU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT-9840249266

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer :

According to DOB 29/04/1986 and Vastu Shashtra your new business is favourable for you. For good business you should follow the some Vastu tips :

1. Your most suitable date is 2, 11, 20, 29 of per month , the Monday of week and colour is white, light green . so you should always use these date, day and colour.
  2.  The time 20th June to 27th July  and 30th September to 29th November is most suitable for you. In this period you should try to begin new business/work.
  3. You must suitable God is God Shanker . so you pray/worship the God Shanker. 
  4. You should use a silver ring with moti(pearl) in right hand's ring finger.
  5. If you follow above Vastu tips than your business will developed day by day.
answer Aug 23 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Dear Ranaji,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

You are born in Dhanu Rashi and sadesati is going on in your rashi so where ever you are investing be careful

You are under the Rahu Mahadasha if the investment is related to some fashion items and property then you can go ahead with it

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 24 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
0 votes
My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business,  is there any other business which is good for me,
0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.