top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

We have a flat of south facing but its entry is from east side

0 votes
posted Jul 2 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

South facing plot according to Vastu Shashtra is ggod if the main door is as given below : 

For this the southern side of flat divided in eight parts. The fifth sixth parts are most suitable for main entrance. If it is not possible than two photo of lord Ganesh should be fix above the main door both inside and outside. Two shape of swastika should be stick on both side of door. Your pooja room , kitchen etc direction are not indicate. Pooja room should be at North East and kitchen should be South East . The common wall of pooja room and kitchen is good but washroom is not suitable. It should be changed if is it possible. 

answer Jul 17 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
I have only southern side open for entry ,so which part of the compound should the gate be.
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
0 votes
Sir can we build a toilet at north west side of south facing house pls let me know
0 votes

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.