top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

Which is best day to keep brass idols of laxmiji n ganeshjii in home temple

0 votes
I ve to replace the idols of laxmiji n ganeshjii in my house temple ...Which is best day to keep brass idols of gods in Temple n which direction
My temple is in northeast direction..
posted Jun 27, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

The best day to keep idols of lakshmi jee and ganesh jee according to Vastu Shashtra on Guru Pushya Yoga. The second option is Ravi Pushya Yoga. Pushya is king of star( Nakshtra) ,if it comes on thrusday than it is Guru Pushya Yoga. If it fall on sunday than it is called Ravi pushya yoga .The guru pushya yoga will come on 07/12/2017. The other guru pushya yoga is on 09.11/2017 after 7:31 pm. The ravi pushya yoga is 23/07/2017 after 10:49 am. The second ravi pushya yoga is 20/08/2017. You should choice the above written yoga and keep the idols in your home temple.

answer Jul 17, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
i have a panchmukhi hanuman brass statue,  which i want to place in the living room with east facing. i want to place the statue in such a way that anyone while entering the home will be able to see the statue directly. is this the right way to place? plz suggest
0 votes
Best place to keep Almari in bedroom
Best position to sleep
We're to keep the dressing table ,tv
Widows r on East and South
BeamwBeam on the west
Which side to sleep
+1 vote
I would like to know which direction house is good with my birth star vishal a. Pls advise. Thank you
+2 votes

Is it advisable to keep a picture of Egyptian king Tutankhamens mummy in the home? If yes, in which direction. I understand, the Egyptians consider it good.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.