top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

How can I improve my house vastu here is layout of my house.

0 votes

This is layout of my house
I have suffered lot of bad luck since moving to this house
2010 we moved in and job loss 3 years, working 2 years,

how can I improve, master bedroom is NE direction of the house. Can I change furniture of do anything to improve financial and career luck.
Just outside the entrance is garbage room 
Just and opp to garbage room is stairs, elevator on the left of the main door.
My apartment is on the south west side of the bldg.

posted Jun 27, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, there are major mistakes according to vastu.

- Your Master bed Room is in East.

- In NE zone toilets (3Nos).

because of this you are suffering.

If it is rented you have to prepare for shifting of flat.   

answer Jun 30, 2017 by Nageshwar
Similar Questions
–1 vote

My house position is just at the junction of 'T' position rode/lane and my house have 2 entrance.Main entrance is in NW corner & sub-entrance is in West corner.Main entrance also opposite of an electric pole & garage.
My kitchen position is in NE corner.
Septic Tank,Overhead Water Tank,Toilet-Bathroom is in NE corner.
Water Reserver Tank is in SE corner SO I need the VASTU Tips where solve these problem without change any position??

+2 votes
I wanted to construct 1bhk house plot facing is south direction how can I place my kitchen, bedroom With attached bathroom and living room according to vastu shashtra
+1 vote
My kitchen is placed in South East direction but my tank is also placed in same line woth kitchen..
KITCHEN-DRAWING ROOM-TANK
So what can i do for that..??
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.