top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

North facing house

0 votes

My name is Nishanth Dharmarajah

DOB 28.05.1987

rashi Leo  Star Pooram

Is it ok form me to buy house north facing with door number 96?

posted Jun 26 by Sandun Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra the North facing house is most suitable. The door is as given following map:

That is very very good.

Above marked place is most suitable. Its make healthy, wealthy and wise. The door number is 96. Its calculation is 9+6= 15. It is odd number which is best number for you. It brings happiness in your family . Except the door , the other internal part of house such as poojaroom, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom should be at perfect place.

answer Jul 15 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Dear Friends, my date of birth 3-11-75 and planing to move north facing home please suggest
0 votes
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
0 votes

MY SHOP IS BASEMENT 400sqft  21x 19 North facing  Please advice  Entrance,Cash Counter , Hevy Item,  Best Place

0 votes
Beautiparlour shop north facing 13 feet wide. And 22 feet other side like rectangular. And in South wall there is a bathroom of 3/7 feet. What should be the shop plann.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.