top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

North facing house

0 votes

My name is Nishanth Dharmarajah

DOB 28.05.1987

rashi Leo  Star Pooram

Is it ok form me to buy house north facing with door number 96?

posted Jun 26 by Sandun Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra the North facing house is most suitable. The door is as given following map:

That is very very good.

Above marked place is most suitable. Its make healthy, wealthy and wise. The door number is 96. Its calculation is 9+6= 15. It is odd number which is best number for you. It brings happiness in your family . Except the door , the other internal part of house such as poojaroom, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom should be at perfect place.

answer Jul 15 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Dear Friends, my date of birth 3-11-75 and planing to move north facing home please suggest
0 votes
Sir  pls tell me best position for stairs and garage in north facing house.
+1 vote
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
+1 vote
In my house the bore well is on north east but the borewell come in the drawing hall.
So, can I covered the borewell or not.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.