top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

NORTHEAST MASTER BEDROOM SUITABLE? MY HOUSE MAIN ENTRANCE NORTHWEST

+1 vote
posted Jun 20 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra the North East bedroom is suitable for house owner. The other place of bed room is North North East , North, South and North North West .The best option of bedroom is South, North, North North East and North North West .The North East is the second option . If it is possible than it should be shift at North North East corner . If there is no any option than bed should be at near Southern wall. The head should be at South side and legs toward North while sleeping . The main entrance is most suitable in North East .It is beneficial . It brings happiness for all the member of family.

answer Jun 29 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes

My house is North and East facing two side road north is 45' and east is 65' where should i place the main entrance of the house

East

West

North is 30' road

East is 20' road

South neighbouring plot

West neighbouring plot

Where to place 

Main door, Main entrance, 4BHK 

+1 vote

Main entrance door in 5th Pada of a North facing house is supposed to be best. This Pada 5 is meant to be in the building or its to be of the plot? Further if its to of the building, does it mean house building alone or it includes garage/servant quarters on the East of the main building?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.