top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Switching into textile business from diamond merchant.

0 votes
Hi, my DOB is 4th may,1987. I am into textile dealing wanted to know is this work suitable for me and some vaastu tips to flourish my work area.
posted Jun 19 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Answer :

According to your DOB And Vastu Shashtra your work switching into textile business is suitable for you. You should follow some following Vastu tips for your good work and your future.

Your most suitable dates are 4, 13,22,31 days are Saturday , Sunday, Monday and colours are  blue, khaki and brown. You should always all the above maintain tips for good work.

Your favourable God is God Ganesh , so you should always pray/worship God Ganesh.

The time 21st march to 28th august and 10th July to 20th August  each year is suitable for you. You begin new job in this time.

Your suitable ratana is Neelam. You should use neelam(6 rayh's) with panch dhatu on right's hand middle finger.

In your work place/office/workshop you should sit at South West corner facing East and North.
answer Jun 29 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+2 votes
I am buying a rented bungalow for office ..which is east open when you come out from the office main door ..My question is one side of the bungalow is rounded is it good according to vastu and if no what is the remedy
0 votes

Dear sir,

We deal in export and import business. We got SCO which is two sided open in west and south direction. Entrance can be west and south. we just got it on rent and preparing it for office use. we are three partners in this business and all are willing to work hard to get it started, but i am a little bit nervous about the beginning and growth of business.

I always believe in vastu. Please suggest me, what should be the sitting and other arrangements to grow and succeed in future.

Regards,

Sukhvinder singh

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.