top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Main door south facing flat

0 votes
posted Jun 18 by Neboori Ashok Reddy

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra South facing flat is suitable for flat owner. If the main entrance should be as following map :

In above map the Southern side is divided in eight parts . The 5th and 6th parts is most suitable for South facing flat. If flat is already built and the main entrance is not at proper place than you should follow some following tips :

1. You should fix two pictures of God Ganesh above the main door both side inside and outside.
  2. Two marks of swastika should be stick on both side of main door.
answer Jun 29 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I looking to buy home/flat facing south I.e. the channel gate is on west facing and after that we have small lobby and the door is facing south. Plz let me know is it good or not as per the vastu. Also plz suggest the solution for the same.
0 votes
Home door on south west
0 votes
I have a North facing plot but the layout of the house is best if it's a South facing house. Can I construct a bedroom in North East for such a house ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.