top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

My plot is facing south east direction but my house ientrance is nort east facing. Is this good vastu?

0 votes
posted Jun 17 by Ashish Kapoor

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

Facing South East direction plot is suitable plot. The main entrance of house/flat/banglow should be at suitable place. 

Your house's main entrance is North East. It is also good for house owner. A map for main entrance is : 

If the main door is at suitable place then it is good for house owner. If it is at different place than you should follow some vastu tips.

1. Two sign of swastika should be stick at the both side of the door. 
  2. Two picture of God Goddess stick at above the main door.

answer Jun 29 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
I have east facing plot back plot is empty but is at west t point.so is there any bad effect of this T point at my plot
where i can attach map
+1 vote
My house kitchen exit door facing to south direction is it good or bad . please suggest.
0 votes
Main entrance of my house is facing west and is located in the south west corner. I have constructed a safety door in from of main door and direction of safety door is facing south.
Since last 2 years I am in deep financial trouble and there are back to back orrourance of accidents in my home. Mainly related to leg bone fracture of my family members.
Could you please advise on the remedies for this. There is no scope for alteration of main door. Nor I could move to any other house . This is my first house and have put in all my life's savings for it.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.