top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

My plot is south direction how to construct my 2bhk house and where will my main door and Main gate direction

0 votes
My plot is south facing direction and how to construct my 2bhk house,and where will my main gate and main door direction.
posted Jun 9 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

your plot is south facing,  hence the gate position should be in the middle of south to south east side.

Reg. construction you make arrangements as per vastu. 

in general the kitchen should be in the south east corner (first option), second option is north west

bed room should be on the south west and south side/

pooja on the north east

Attached toilet - North west corner

answer Jun 9 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
I wanted to construct 1bhk house plot facing is south direction how can I place my kitchen, bedroom With attached bathroom and living room according to vastu shashtra
+1 vote
Going to buy new home, where main gate compound entry is in  South - East and main door entry for home is in North -east, please suggest , should I go for deal.
+1 vote
My house kitchen exit door facing to south direction is it good or bad . please suggest.
+1 vote
I looking to buy home/flat facing south I.e. the channel gate is on west facing and after that we have small lobby and the door is facing south. Plz let me know is it good or not as per the vastu. Also plz suggest the solution for the same.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.