top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Vastushatra tips for south facing shop

0 votes
Sir I have taken a south facing shop on rent. Plz guide me with directions for sitting, cash drawer, stock keeping to run my business successfully. I am doing business of Packaged Drinking water & Beverages.
Your guidance will help & improve my life & business.

Thank you & waiting
posted Jun 6 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

In town/ Cities/ market according to Vastu Shashtra , the south facing shop is suitable for business man. A map is given below for entrance of the shop. 

Above marked space is for entrance ypu should enter and come out. The both side space should be cover with drawer, computer, cash box etc. 

Some Vastu tips are given for develop your business. 

1. Pooja Singhesan should be kept at North East corner.
  2. Electric meter, Switch Board ,Inverter etc should be at South East corner.
  3. Show case/ daraj  should be on eastern and western wall.
  4. Computer/ Cash Box etc is suitable place is at South West corner.
  5. Shop Owner seat is at South West corner facing East.
answer Jul 15 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote

i need guidance for the south west facing of the ice cream milkshakes and sandwich shop..where should i place the counter fridges and mixers and friers for good income to flow in.

0 votes

dear sir

we are starting fast food business. shop facing east facing kindly give vast tips like where to cook? where to place god and which direction it should face? where to sit? where should keep cash box? and what should not do?

kindly give some idea

+2 votes
Sir,please give me tips for north facing shop.How to set god pictures and best facing side for worship?How to sit in the shop.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.