top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

my future I'm female

0 votes
my date of birth is 3rd September 1987
Will I get a good partner ??who will be a support to my dad and me

Will I get a partner from gulf itself ?
What will be his position ?
posted Jun 6 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Hi,

This community focuses on Vastu related questions.

Please post astrology related queries in http://community.astrouber.com/ for quick response.

answer Jun 7 by Maruthi
0 votes

According to your date of birth and vastu sastra you will get a good partner from gulf. you should follow same vastu tips fro improve your work with your partner .

1. The dates 3,12,21 these days monday,thrusday, the colours yellow,purple and pink are most suitable for you. so should always use the above dates days and colurs for your work.
  2. The time 19th feb to march and 21st november to 20th december is favourable to you. you should use for your good work.
  3. your favourable god is vishnu so you should pray and worship him daily.
  4. you should wear a golden ring with pukhraj in right hands 2nd finger.
  5. you should read vishnu sahastra on thrus day.
answer Jun 22 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hi. Im running  a beauty parlour  main entrance is in east  and my cash table is in facing east behind my chair there is a 6ft mirror is it fine r do i have change to north facing  plzz advice  thank u
0 votes
Hi  im running beauty parlour  i have kept crystal tortose  inside cash box facing  north  and my csh table'facing  east and kept three leg money frog in south east corner facing  towards  inside   plzz suggest me should i keep these two in my parlour  r should i keep any one  thank u
+1 vote
My beauty parlour facing is in east which is the right direction  for mirrors plzz suggest
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.