top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

My childrens beds are facing the door when placed in the right direction, the South-West wall. Can i rectify this?

0 votes
posted Jun 5 by Mirella

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

According to vastu sastra the best place of children bed room are in north direction. If there is no any option for bed. If there is no any option for bed room than the bed should shift at other place and follow some vastu tips.

1. The beds should be east west and north-south . On the sleeping time children head should be placed east and north side. Children bed room walls colour should be light colour.
  2. In this question direction of bed and bedroom are not shown.
  3. At first you should shift the bed on suitable place. If there is no any option than there should be a partition with playwood, door cloths etc.
  4. You should always care the children head while sleeping. Their legs should be towards south west. 
answer Jun 22 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Thank you for this reply!
0 votes

Try to avoid your bed placing opposite to door entrance.  

Accordingly you should make arrangement that the bed should not direct visible to door entrance.

answer Oct 6 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.