top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

My DOB is 10/12/1990.WHAT KIND OF WORK IS GOOD FOR.ME

0 votes
hi.sir my dob is 1990.dec 10 plz.tell.me rasi and about work which one is nice for me and about marrige.
posted Jun 4 by Rajesh Khusu

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Hi Rajesh,

This community focuses on Vastu related questions.

Please post astrology related queries in http://community.astrouber.com/ for quick response.

answer Jun 7 by Maruthi
0 votes
what kind of work i should start
answer Jun 8 by Rajesh Khusu
0 votes

According to your vastu sastra and DOB your rashi is saggitarius. Your rashi swami is guru.

Your favourable work is in education sector. Your favourable work is in Education sector. You should coatching institute for junior/ higher education. It is depends on your qualification.

The 2nd option is politics. You can leadership of any team. You should take part in politics and reach a higher post.

The 3rd option is business. The Business which is related with study material. You should begin such type of business very soon.

For developing in your work you should follow some following vastu tips.

The date 1,10,19,28 and days sunday, monday and colour yellow ,red, white is suitable for you. You should always use good work.

Your marriage golden time is in 2018.

For marriage and work you should pray the God Sun.

answer Jun 22 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
My name is Shailesh Kumar Verma and my DOB is 28/10/1973 I want to know which type and in which field I do my business
+1 vote
0 votes
i m thinking to opwn wine shop business
want to knw will i b much sussessfull in tht
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.