top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

My site is facing the road straight in front.somebody said that is kanni kuthu. What is the remedy for this?

0 votes
Road cornered house opened straight to the road.somebody said it is called kanni kuthu and it gives financial loss.what should I do to get recovered?
posted Jun 2 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

what ever it may be, we can do with energy correction will not be a proble,..

vaasthu Rajahgopaal

answer Jun 3 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
0 votes
Hi

Do we need to consider road focus for big gated communities. As 90 of the gated communities are having this problem.

Please suggest whether we need to consider for individual towers inside boundary to whole project.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.