top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Vastu remedies for bathroom at northeast

+1 vote
I want to construct a bathroom attached to the bedroom at East. But the only space available is at northeast. What should I do?
posted Jun 1 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Don't worry. Simple solution is available without any demolition.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic Energy consultant

answer Nov 8 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

remedies for toilet in southeast and kitchen in northeast and bedroom in northwest

+4 votes

GROUND PLAN for DUPLEX house

Dear Vastu team,

I have attached a ground floor plan for our duplex house. Our house is in primary construction phase.
As its a part of township, we can only perform changes in the inner plan. So I request you to kindly look into the plan layout and provide your comments on Vastu remedies.

One major thing what I have noticed is the staircase in the center of the house, it is a major vastu dosh. We can not change the staircase location, so please provide vastu remedies for this issue.

Thanks and regards,
Gaurang Rana

0 votes

Q: Are astrology and vaastu subjects interlinked? Is it required to analyse the Janma-Kundli (horoscope) to get rid of the problems? Will astrology provide solutions?

+1 vote
In my flat washroom and toilet situated In
South East wall in kitchen stove space is established In SWEST Direction
In kitchen sink is placed on SEast ..which remedies you suggest to do ..please help...
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.