top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

MY SHOP IS BASEMENT 400sqft 21x 19 North facing Please advice Entrance,Cash Counter , Hevy Item, Best Place

0 votes

MY SHOP IS BASEMENT 400sqft  21x 19 North facing  Please advice  Entrance,Cash Counter , Hevy Item,  Best Place

posted May 26 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

send the drawing and based on that  can give advise.

answer Jun 3 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra your shop is on basement and it is North facing is suitable. If it is as following map than it is the best 

In the shop cash counter should be at South West corner . The shop owner is face towards East or North direction . The cash counter should exact in front of owner his right side . In the shop the best place of heavy item is at North West corner . It is also called vayavy kone . If it is not possible than second option is South West corner and West direction.  

answer Jun 3 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

+1 vote
My hardware SHOP is SOUTH WEST facing so CASH COUNTER & RACKS  are which position fixing pls tell me
+2 votes
Sir,please give me tips for north facing shop.How to set god pictures and best facing side for worship?How to sit in the shop.
+1 vote
Hi sir my jewellery shop is in north east center were shoud i have to put show case for good bussines.mirror and lord photo
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.