top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Should I buy a south facing flat?

0 votes
posted May 26 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

The south facing flat according to Vastu Shashtra you can buy if their main entrance is at suitable place . The suitable place should be as the following map :

To find the best place of main entrance you have divide the southern side of flat in 8 parts and marked 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. The fifth and sixth part of side is the best place of entrance . If the main entrance is not at proper place than some remedies are given below . 

1. Two marks of swastikas and two shape of kalash should be stick on both side of main entrance.
  2. Two photo of God Ganesh should be stick above the main entrance at outside and inside. 
answer Jun 3 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hello All,

I am planning to buy a flat, the plot size is not square or a rectagle but increases towards the north and west portion

The apartment is east facing
1. Facing East
2. Bedroom in North East (Extension)
3. Master Bedroom in South West
4. Kitchin in North West
5. South east is cut for the air ventilation duct
6. Balcony towards the North

Is it good to buy this apartment? I am not able to attach the house plan

Regards,
RS Mithun
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.