top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Female maid sleeping area

0 votes
My maid doesn't stay long in the house...
Mostly they sleep in the east side if the house
And  their head towards the east wall..
I don't have any spare bedroom...
It's a empty space in living room...
I can arrange for her to sleep  in West( entrance for balacony)  or in North  (drawing room near main entrance)
Plz advice
posted May 26 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra the most suitable area of female maid sleeping area is South East , South South East , North East and North North East . If there is a place for female maid in your home than you should arrange her sleeping place . In balcony you can arrange her sleeping place.  As above mention place the balcony is also suitable for maid sleeping place. 

answer Jun 3 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Just curious to know which direction should the arrow face?
+1 vote
Just curious to know which direction should the arrow face?
0 votes
My house is west facing.the main door opens in West direction.i have kept my open shoe rack covered with a cloth at the entrance gate / door.the neighbor in front keeps bothering for this.where should I keep it.i have a small narrow balcony in the south of my main hall.plz suggest.
+1 vote
I am Dr Aayushi Gaur..i am sitting in a charitable clinic which is situated in gurudwara,gurgaon.i want to get this clinic grow.please tell me the ways and direction which increases its fame and increases the patients
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.