top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Business Problem

0 votes
Hai My DOB is 09/02/1986. I am in Ready-made garments business,  I am not able to get good profits and always getting huge losses,  but from last Six months getting little bit good business.  But again last one month my business is so dull, I want  good profits and I want good business,  plz tell me how I get good profits in my business.
posted May 25 by Anilkumar Kandi

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

According to your DOB 09/02/1986 and Vastu Shashtra garment business is not suitable for you. 

Your suitable business dates, days colour and time is given in below description :

1. Your suitable dates 9,18, 27 and days Tuesday , Friday and colours are Red, Yellow. You should always use these dates, days and colour at the time of business , new business.
  2. The time 15th March to 15th April and 31st October to 14th November of per year is best time. 
  3. Your main Ratna is Moonga (coral) , so you should use a golden ring with moonga in right hand finger.
  4. Your God is God Hanuman. You should pray/worship him daily.
  5. The things which Red and Yellow in colour you should start your business these things.
  6. For good business/profit  you should begin the business above mentioned article on suitable date, days and time.

answer Jun 3 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hi myself Pronojit Sen. DOB 10/02/1991 time 03:15 am location Kolkata. I'm  freelancer graphics designer and photographer. Suddenly my business are fall down . So please help to out from this.
0 votes
My DOB 08th Dec 1987 11.20 AM, previouslt working for mnc as account manager, last year joinrd Dad's business where my dad nd my cousin brother are partner.  Now my cousin left the partnership nd started same product directly to the customer. We are into Hair Accessories. Could you please advice what should i so. Is it business or job again.
+1 vote
I am doing Fabrication business since a long time with my father now we are not having good business and are in credit I am not able to look into my family and there need not a single money in my hand or a balance
what to do please let me know
+1 vote
I m into tea business agent. When will good times come for my business growth n get married. Any vastu tips that can bring about changes if required pls suggest as I want to expand my business in near future. Also my time of birth is 8:52pm
0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.