top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Hi I want to know when I will flourish in business. My dob is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs

0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
posted May 20 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Hi Puneet,

This community focuses on Vastu related questions.

Please post astrology related queries in http://community.astrouber.com/ for quick response.

answer Jun 7 by Maruthi
0 votes

According to Vastu Shastra and your DOB 10/07/1975 the textile business is suitable for you.naturally ups and down comes in business.You should follow some vastu tips to increase/improve in your business.

1. The dates of every months 1,10,19,28,the day of every week Sunday, monday and color yellow and copper color is most suitable for you.You should use these date,day and color for business and important work.
  2. The time 21st march to 28th april and 10th july to 20th august is most suitable for you.Important business you should begin in this period.
  3. Your benificial ratna is Ruby so you should use (5 ratti)gold ring in right hand ring finger.
  4. In your shop you should stick a picture of rising sun and pray it daily.
answer Jun 22 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I m into tea business agent. When will good times come for my business growth n get married. Any vastu tips that can bring about changes if required pls suggest as I want to expand my business in near future. Also my time of birth is 8:52pm
0 votes
My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business,  is there any other business which is good for me,
+1 vote

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.