top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Vastu of my house which gives good results for my family

0 votes
My name starts with R. Iam an television anchor. We are planning to buy a second hand flat. Will u please advice me which facing of flat should I buy. What should be the main entrance of the apartment
posted May 13 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear Ram:

in general north or east facing house is good.

There are so many  aspects to considered apart from direction.

For e.g. your present house ground force is not good.  Due to that frequent health problem will arise.

your profession is going on well.  If you correct the defects then it will give you a good result in all aspects.

If you have any doubt you can call me at 98402 49266.

The energy corrections will be done without any demolition by me.

answer May 17 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Answer :

An according to Vastu Shashtra the North and East facing flat/house. Main entrance should be according the following map: 

For this you should divide the North and East side of plot in eight parts.

The fifth and sixth part of both side is most suitable for main entrance . 

The second hand flat is also good . It's internal parts should be following as follow .

Pooja RoomNorth east
KitchenSouth east
Bed roomNorth, North north east
South, south south west
Store roomNorth west
Study roomSouth west
answer May 24 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+3 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

0 votes
My DOB is 10/04/1987 rashi Leo.
Which direction home gives me luck..?
0 votes
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
+1 vote
Want to know if there is anything wrong in the position of the entrance of my flat. It's a 3BHK
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.