top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

My date of birth is 10/05/1972,i am in footwear business, is there any other business which will be good for me,

0 votes
My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business,  is there any other business which is good for me,
posted May 8 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer:

Mr Dinesh Gupta ji according to Vastu Shashtra the foot wear business is suitable for you.Your second option of  business are ornament(jewellery) wooden items,Stationary etc. Item which are Yellow,White and Red are suitable for you.

1. Your suitable dates are 1,10,19,28  days are Sunday,Monday and colours are red,copper coloured and White. You should always follow these date,day sand colour in good work.
  2. Your God is Sun so you should pray God Sun and every Sunday worship the Sun with Water and Red flower.
  3. You should see the rising Sun daily.
  4. Fasting on Sunday is beneficial for you.
  5. The time 21st March to 20th April and 10th July to 20th August of each Year is most suitable for you.You should begin new business in this time.
answer May 24 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Hi Dinesh Guptaji,

This community focuses on Vastu related questions.

Please post astrology related queries in http://community.astrouber.com/ for quick response.

answer Jun 7 by Maruthi
THIS BUSINESS SEEMS TO BE NOT AT ALL MATCHING TO YOU.

RUNNING SUPER MARKET WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD RESULT.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL, VASTU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT-9840249266
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.